Wednesday 7 January 2015

Latest Merry Christmas ever!

This has got to be the latest Merry Christmas ever - EVER! If it's not, then I wonder who else has got the record. I haven't had internet in like....more than a month now, and I still don't have it at home - but at school I do! So I'm posting this now - better late than never. I know the picture seems a bit...yellowish maybe - but I had to, if not the white furry edge of the santa-hats would've dissapeared into the background...and I'd rather have a little warmer picture than that. I haven't really changed it much, only some levels and curves and spot removing.
Now, enjoy the irony of a class, full of all kinds of people!
(I'm not in the picture, because the ones I were in, looked worse - not because of me, I believe.
No one stood still and this is the best one I got.)
Ta-daa, and the (possibly) latest Merry Christmas ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment