Thursday 16 April 2015

Evil witch and tiny ballerinas






I bet it's pretty easy to see what the task was this time; make stop motion/gifs. The theme was "rolling" like in something has to go round & round. 
I chose to portait the evil witch from Snow white, as I see her; rolling poison apple in her hands, looking forward to see snow white take the deadly bite...yeah I know, evil thoughts. 

Anyway, I chose to place the witch in more in the dark, since the apple is what I wanted to focus on. 
It's the rolling part of the stop motion. 
I chose to show you a slightly green toned and a really heavy green toned version, because I couldn't choose, and well, I loved both.

The one with just the hands are not cut out from the bigger picture. I took them all seperatly!

I'll upload stop motions of some tiny ballerinas soon, cause they didn't fit in this post...






No comments:

Post a Comment